I like to define myself as an ambitious pioneer, who is also adaptable, practical and reliable. I love being passionate and creative in my work, and taking steps to change world.
While at University I became involved in the Student Development committee that organized events for students. I was also an Orientation leader, mentor and Student Front Desk Assistant who helped students through their university lives. I was trained in areas effective communication, leadership and diversity management. Over the past three years I've harnesses and refined these skills.
• 2009-2013 Danville Park Girl's High School. Graduated with 6 Distinctions and academic Honors
• 2014-2017 B.Sc Engineering (Civil) University of Cape Town
• 2018- B.A Interior Design Vega School
• Achieving my academic goals of graduating with Honors in high school.
• Having been selected for an International Leadership Programme in Washington DC.
• Being chosen to be an Orientation Leader twice, which is rare, as well as being chosen to be an Orientation Trainer at University.
I have written for three websites and currently produce the English content required for clients of a graphic design company. I also blog about various personal interests and have good analysis skills useful for literature and creative writing.
History is one of passions and my ability to analyze small details and connect numerous sources allowed me to become the top History student at my high school. The subject also requires a strong English capability which I possess.
As a First Additional Language, I am able to fluently converse in the language which was useful while staying in Cape Town for 3 years. My creative writing and comprehension abilities were always the highest in my class throughout high school.
As an ex-Civil Eng student, I have a knowledge of first and second year math concepts which assists the students that I tutor. So far I have tutored both NSC and IEB from grade 2 until 12.
Acacia will travel up to 10km from Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR