I am a classical musician. I am passionate about teaching, and I love languages. I work hard to achieve my goals, and I enjoy helping and inspiring others to reach theirs.
I truly care about whether the student is learning, understanding and enjoying the work at hand. I also believe it is important to equip the student with tools to make studying by themselves an easier and more pleasant task.
• B.A Media Studies - University of the Free State(2006-2008)
• Post Graduate Certificate in Education - University of Pretoria(2010)
• Post Grad Diploma in Double Bass - University of Cape Town(Current)
• My proudest achievement so far is to be a member of the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra as tutti double bass player. The orchestra is one of only 3 permanent orchestras in South Africa.
• Another proud achievement was to go to France the year after Matric, to work as a Jeune Fille Au Pair.
I obtained a distinction in Matric, and studied English Literature at university.
Afrikaans is my first language and my passion! I have published a few articles for the Volksblad in Bloemfontein, and the Passi magazine.
I completed my grade 6 theory exam (with distinction) as part of music as a matric subject.
I can provide assistance, helping the student to stay focused, to structure, manage and accomplish all homework or tasks given.
I received a distinction for English 1st Language in Matric, and studied it up to third-year level at university.
I believe I have a firm grasp of languages, and Afrikaans is my mother tongue. Ek KAN jou help!
Zanelle will travel up to 10km from Rondebosch, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR