I am an enthusiastic, caring, and passionate person currently studying my Master of Science in Medicine at the University of the Witwatersrand. I am approachable and helpful.
I am easy to speak to and often look at what would be the best way for the individual to understand and remember things. I try to make lessons fun and encourage analytical thinking and clever ways of thinking about things. Overall I am helpful and understanding and I enjoy seeing people excel.
• Matriculated in 2013 with 4 Distinctions.
• Graduated in 2016 with BSc in Molecular and Cell Biology.
• Graduated in 2017 with BHSc with Honours in Molecular Medicine and Haemotology.
• Receiving a trophy for achieving the highest mark for Geography in the entire Grade in Grade 9, 10, and 12.
• Graduating, making the Dean's List, and receiving distinctions for both majors in 2016.
• Graduating my Honours degree with distinctions.
Maths was always a subject I enjoyed and did really well in. I am enthusiastic about it and I am able to explain it easily.
Life Sciences (Biology)
Biology is my passion. I studied Molecular and Cell Biology at a university level.
I was awarded the highest mark in the grade for Geography when I was in school and I genuinely enjoy this subject and I am able to explain it well.
I love English and I have always enjoyed helping other people understand this subject.
I studied Chemistry as an individual subject in university, I understand chemical aspects, and I am able to explain well.
I attended an Afrikaans high school and am able to teach Afrikaans Second Language.
This is a fun and interactive subject and I am willing to assist anybody who is struggling with it.
Physical science is a passion for me. I enjoy it and find fun ways of teaching it.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR