I'm energetic, self-motivated go getter. I enjoy impacting people's lives in a positive manner.
I am very passionate about teaching. More than anything else I believe that "attitude achieves better than hard-work".
• 2010-2012: B.Sc Biochem, Chemistry &Microbiology
• 2013-2015 (Facilitator): Bokamoso Turning Point, Midrand Academy, &Mine Is Education
• 2016: B.Sc Hons Chemistry
• 2017: M.Sc Chemistry
• 2019-now: PhD Chem
• Facilitated Learner Attitude Change programs (e.g school magazine, article writing, poetry, art, science tours &activities, etc) that resulted in pass rate increase for grade12 from 70% to 84%.
• Worked in the Eastern Cape Maths & Science Intervention Program, impacted FET learners positively.
I have over 3 years of experience teaching Physics at FET level (i.e Grade 10-12). I have taught at Midrand Central Academy, Krazukile SSS and Mariazell High, and have also tutored privately. I believe my learners are in safe and capable hands.
I have over 3 years of experience teaching High School Maths. I have taught at Midrand Central Academy, Krazukile SSS and Mariazell High, and have also tutored privately. I believe my learners are in safe and capable hands.
Briswell will travel up to 30km from Port Elizabeth Central, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
“Briswell has consistently been engaging during lessons and has a unique way in helping me understand science.”
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR