I am an energetic, hardworking and self-motivated person. Apart from doing my best to achieve personal goals, my main aim is to see others excel academically.
I was trained as a tutor in 2009. In this training, we were taught how to deal with different learners. I became a university lecturer in 2013. I am a very patient person, and always give my 100%.
• 2011: l completed my BTech degree in Internal Auditing (29 Distinctions out of 33 subjects).
• 2012 - 2017 - Masters in Internal Auditing
• In 2010 l was the Dean's medallist in my my Faculty (Business Faculty), being the first student ever from the Accounting department to get that medal.
• In the same year, l received an Academic Giant Award.
• At my B.Tech graduation, l was one of the two students who managed to graduate with Cum Laude.
I have tutored Financial Accounting at Teachme2 before. Currently, l am lecturing it at university level. I have a great passion for Accounting and I would love to share my knowledge with others who are keen to learn and improve their marks.
I have been lecturing financial management 4 at university level for more than three years. I am a confident tutor and my main aim is to transfer my knowledge to learners who are eager to learn. I will ensure they reach their academic goals.
Bruce will travel up to 15km from Brooklyn, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR