I have an Honours degree in English, as well as a BA degree in Psychology. I am also an aspiring author working on two of my first novels. I am an avid reader and book blogger.
I have 300 hours of tutoring experience so far, plus I now have a qualification as an ESL (English Secondary Language) Advanced Grammar teacher. I have a degree in Psychology so I am able to work well with others, especially children. I love English language and I hope to incite the same level of love, joy and fun to those I tutor. Afrikaans is my home language and I got a high mark in Matric.
• 2010-2012- BA Psychology (completed)
• 2014-2015- Postgraduate Honours Degree English (completed)
• 2015- TEFL in Advanced Grammar
• My proudest achievement would be receiving my Honours degree
• But in the future, having my books published and becoming a successful author would rank just as high on my achievement list
• I now have an ESL Advanced Grammar qualification and I am busy getting my ESL Teaching qualification
I have an Honours degree in English, Editing and Writing. I am able to help with all aspects concerning the English language as a subject.
My home language is Afrikaans. I am confident that I will be able to help where necessary.
I have my Honours degree in English. I understand literature and what will be expected of you. I will be able to assist you where necessary.
Kelly will travel up to 20km from Stellenbosch, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR