I'm a philanthropic actor - who is a part-time fundraising faculty member at Columbia University; raises money for non-profits; and performs and creates within the entertainment industry.
I can relate to students because I've had to develop leadership skills as a young adult, and I know the challenges they must overcome to sustain these skills. I empathize with others and am very patient.
• BFA Acting, Ithaca College
• MS Fundraising Management, Columbia University
• -Best Actress Winner 2017, Strawberrry One Act Festival
• -First time theater producer 2019, 4 sold out shows and multiple accolades
• -Develop, lead and train leadership volunteers including board of directors, parent associations, and business professionals
I'm a former mentor at BBBS and East Harlem Tutorial Project. I've managed multiple jobs during high school/ college. I manage several careers/ passions, and mentor and train/teach young professionals. I can guide students by using my techniques.
Malinda will travel up to 40km from Manhattan, New York, New York to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
After 5 lessons, if you aren't satisfied with the change you've seen in your child, we'll give you a full refund.
Are you serious?
Absolutely! We have a 97% success rate with our customers. If you're unlucky enough to be in the 3% that it didn't work for, we don't want you to have to pay for it.