I am a very spontaneous and versatile person, easy going and passionate about what I do. I love reading, speaking and reviewing things. I write, love singing and I play netball as well.
I have been involved in many tutoring and mentoring programs through my high school years. I was a chairperson for the SRC for two consecutive years, and was also an Ambassador for Proctor and Gamble campaign, 'Keeping girls in school'. I have been exposed to many events that have to deal with young people involving lots of different personality.
• BSc in Environmental and Geography. 2013-current. University of Witwatersrand
• BSc Geography and statistical analysis Honors
• Masters in GIS and Remote Sensing
• PhD in Education 2021-current
• Winning an award for upcoming public speaker in Grade 9, the competition was meant for Grade 11s and 12s.
• Representing Gauteng at the Cop 17 Climate Change Summit, in 2012.
• Being one of Zulu translators for President Jacob Zuma, in 2012 at the Presidential house.
I had a very dedicated teacher who taught me and helped me understand. I can help students with the insights that I got, and help them to thrive. I read a lot too.
I am a first language Zulu speaker. I understand it, and I can help someone else understand it too.
I simply love Geography. I am still doing it now at University. I understand it, and can tutor it because I understand all the main concepts.
I find I am able to explain difficult concepts in a way children can easily understand, making their learning more enjoyable and successful
I love Geography so much hence I pursued it even in university. I have been a tutor even at my university, teaching undergraduates.
Perseverance Buhlebendalo will travel up to 15km from Sunninghill, Sandton, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR