I am a fun, bubbly, social person. I truly enjoy my job as a high school educator as it allows me to see through my learners' eyes and teach them to see things from different angles.
I do believe that what makes an educator good is the way in which the message is brought across. I see myself as the medium, the middleman, and due to my dramatic personality, I am able to jump off a table in order to illustrate an example to my learners, therefore, helping them to relate the lesson to reality and create a better understanding.
• 2005 - 2009 BA (MCC) PR and ENGLISH as my majors.
• 2010 - (PGCE) Post Grad in Education with English & Arts
• 2014 - Currently enrolled with University of Pretoria: Honours in Education, Law and Policy.
• My degree in Media, since I have been successfully able to do event planning and implementation.
• My teaching diploma, as I find that my passion lies in teaching learners and watching them succeed.
I am an educator at The Hill High School in Rosettenville & have been teaching for 5 years. I obtained an English major during my Bachelor's in Media, Communication & Culture in 2009 at NMMU, and PGCE in 2010 with English, Arts, Drama & LO as Majors.
I excelled in Afrikaans at school and have been teaching Afrikaans language up to Gr. 12 level since 2012.
Shirae will travel up to 10km from Brackenhurst, Alberton, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR