I am a man that loves learning and enjoys teaching and leading others to do the same. I am well rounded, extremely highly educated, and very much a personable individual.
My passion for helping others and seeing them reach their own potential. I have always enjoyed seeing others smile, overcome obstacles in life, and gain a greater appreciation for knowledge and education. That look of splendor upon one realizing that they finally grasp a subject or issue that had just moments before befuddled them ever so deeply is a look I do so adore.
• One year diploma in Electrical Technology (3.943 GPA)
• One year diploma in Personal Training (3.5 GPA)
• B.S. Religion (4.0 GPA)
• M.A. Religious Philosophy (3.92 GPA)
• 5 years various doctoral programs
• My poem that was professionally published when I was 12 years old (I was even paid for a portion of the copyrights).
• My radio show from 2014-2015 on Angel 95 FM that I created and hosted called Think It Through.
• My constant drive to continue to learn and help others regardless of status.
I have always been great at math, but didn’t really take much math past algebra so I don’t feel confident tutoring beyond that.
My writing skills are at the doctoral level, as I actually did 3 years of a PhD in Religious Philosophy before I had to drop the program for personal life reasons.
Considering I had a 4.0 in undergrad and a 3.92 in my masters, not to mention being a former respected conference speaker and presenter in the areas of World Religions and Philosophy, my study skills are quite phenomenal.
I taught myself to read at 49 months old, and by age 8 I was accurately correcting and fixing my teacher’s writing and grammar on the board in school. I have been known and acknowledged at conferences and on the radio for my level of articulation.
Not only am I a published philosopher and a published poet, but I was a written composition tutor in undergrad for a while.
Trevor will travel up to 30km from Queens, New York, New York to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
After 5 lessons, if you aren't satisfied with the change you've seen in your child, we'll give you a full refund.
Are you serious?
Absolutely! We have a 97% success rate with our customers. If you're unlucky enough to be in the 3% that it didn't work for, we don't want you to have to pay for it.