I am an engineer with 20+ years industry experience and have the requisite patience & listening skills to be an effective tutor.
My love of teaching combined with my patience, listening skills and engineering experience makes me a great tutor. I am able to translate my passion for teaching into tangible results. In addition, individuals leave our sessions with improved problem solving skills and a renewed passion for their God-given talent.
• Master of Commerce in 2009
• B.Sc Eng (Electronic) in 1999
• Being recognised in 2009 by Eskom for contributing to the development of students at Naledi High School in Soweto.
• Qualifying to be at the starting line of The Comrades Marathon in 2009.
• Solving the Rubik's Cube in December 2020 for the first time (in 5 hours !) and then teaching my wife as well.
Having always loved maths, I used my "A" in matric to study engineering. As an engineer with 20+ years of experience, I also love the application of maths to real world problems. I am a patient tutor & I am able to simplify concepts so that it is easier to understand and more importantly: to apply.
Brendan will travel up to 10km from Northcliff, Randburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR