A dedicated, hard working and passionate youth. With a vision to narrow the existing gap between high school maths/physics and university maths/physics. Preparing students for university subjects.
I am patient, understanding, honest, reliable, responsible, a good listener, accountable, tolerant, humble and caring.
• Present: MSc Computational Applied Mathematics (University of the Witwatersrand)
• Graduated: BSc Hons Computational Applied Mathematics (University of the Witwatersrand)
• Graduated: BSc Physics
• -Receiving the starfield prize for the best mathematical modelling project in Computational
• Applied Mathematics honours from the University of Witwatersrand.
• -Making it into the Dean's list at University of the Witwatersrand.
I have been helping grades 10 to 12 with mathematics for 3 years. I can easily translate in simple terms the concepts to struggling learners, also pointing out the applications in the field that the learner wish to continue with at university.
I am currently a 3rd year student of Physics Major at wits. I understand and know the way around problems Grade 12 learners experience in understanding physics, I can link the conceptual physics to everyday life experiences.
With the understanding of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year Computational applied maths along with calculus and mathematical analysis at university level, I am equipped with the skills to help students of AP maths link between high school and varsity AP maths.
Claver will travel up to 10km from Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR