I am a fun and outgoing person who enjoys rugby, running and hiking. I enjoy tutoring and passing my knowledge to others.
I engage students and make them the center of the lesson. The pace of the class is dependent on the student. I am a practical person and this helps me illustrate different concepts to students.
• 2012 - 2015: B.Eng Chemical Engineering (University of Pretoria)
• 2016 - 2016: B.Eng Hons Chemical Engineering (University of Pretoria)
• 2017 - 2018: M.Eng Chemical Engineering (Stellenbosch University)
• Best postgraduate presentation at Department of Process Engineering postgraduate conference (2018)
• Deans Merit List (2012) - one of the top achieving Engineering students at UP
• Golden Key (2012-2016)
It's fulfilling to impart knowledge to someone else. I have tutored Chemistry for Turning Point Tutors in Pretoria as well as presenting their Chemistry exam preparation courses.
I am a M.Eng Chemical Engineering graduate. I have tutored Chemical Engineering for Turning Point Tutors in Pretoria where I also presented exam preparation courses for this subject. I have also tutored at the University of Stellenbosch.
I have tutored Thermodynamics for Turning Point Tutors where I also presented exam preparation courses for this subject.
I completed my Mathematics modules with distinctions at the University of Pretoria.
Achieved 93 % in my Cambridge A-levels in Zimbabwe. I also had an A+ for my O-levels.
Achieved 91 % in my Cambridge A-levels in Zimbabwe. I also had an A+ for my O-levels.
Farai will travel up to 15km from Mowbray, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR