I am a Mechanical Engineer currently enrolled at Stellenbosh University in renewable energy. I spend most of my spare time socialising and going to church.
Experience, passion and self-motivation make me one of the best tutors around. I also have a great academic record and great knowledge that I can share.
• Completed BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Currently doing a Postgraduate diploma Eng at Stellenbosh
• I was awarded best Matric results in 2008 in my hometown and fifth in the whole province with an average of 81%.
• I completed my ND subjects (26 in total) in two years without failing a single subject.
• I am the only student to have done 8 subjects in a semester, passing with an average of 69%.
I obtained a distinction in my first-year Mechanics course and have been tutoring this subject since 2010.
I am very familiar with Solid Work and Auto Cad since I have been using them for most of my projects. I am able to tutor this subject with ease.
I am passionate about mathematics and have obtained distinctions throughout my University career. I wish to transfer this knowledge to others to assist in succeeding in the subject.
As a Mechanical Engineering student, I feel confident that I can tutor most of the first-year subjects, seeing that I obtained excellent results in my undergraduate degree.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR