I am driven to succeed and to help people in whatever way I can. I believe that with enough effort and perseverance, one can achieve anything.
I volunteer at Steve Biko Academic Hospital with a charity who believes that all children are special. I have been tutoring on and off for most of my high school and varsity career, both privately and in a group setting. I am part of the executive committee of my psychology society, and I can get along with almost anyone.
• 2015-2017: BA (Psychology and Statistics) (UP)
• 2017-2018: DSIDE Programme (CSIR)
• 2018: FETC Make-up and Special Effects (Oakfields College)
• Present: Diploma in Business Management (Damelin)
• I am a Member of the Golden Key Society. I was in the top 10 people in my French class in the first year. I was also chosen to take part in DSIDE 2017/2018.
I recently completed my degree majoring in Statistics.
I recently completed my degree majoring in Psychology.
French has been a wonderful learning experience for me and I would like to share that with my learners or tutees.
I achieved a Distinction in Matric for Art.
I achieved a Distinction in Matric for English.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I achieved a Distinction in Matric for Life Sciences.
EGD included Technical drawing at my school.
I did well at school and have done well at university. I feel I can share my knowledge.
I achieved a Distinction for Afrikaans in Matric and am confident in my ability to teach others.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR