I'm a passionate teacher. I never give up until I have achieved my goal.
I don't get weary of explaining. My joy comes from seeing others achieve their goals. As a Christian I was taught to love others as I love myself. I love taking someone from the known to the unknown, transfering knowledge and skills is what I enjoy that's why I chose to be a teacher.
• 2008 Matric.
• 2012 BEd degree university of Kwazulu Natal
• 2019 I have been accepted to do BA Hons in African languages 2020.
• Seeing my first Shona leaner pass grade 12 (isiZulu) in 2017.
• Being the first graduate in my family in 2012.
• I led a team to the competition that won spelling bee, debate and reading in 2019.
I teach non speakers of Zulu mother tongue in my class some are Shona. They pass very well. I encourage them where they do well so they can try harder in other areas like writing. I have taught it for six years and I am passionate about it.
I have 6 years experience teaching the subject as a qualified teacher. I passed with distinction in Matric and I got a merit at university. I can teach listening and speaking, creative writing, reading and viewing and Language construction.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR