I am a passionate, friendly individual who enjoys working with people. I enjoy helping others and take pride in helping others achieve personal goals. I am a hardworking, high-achieving student.
I was captain of my high-school 1st XV rugby team. Took part in sports and am currently serving on the universities SC Disciplinary Commitee and Student Parliament as well as the branch management of a Society. I was also involved in residence activities and am part of a yearly outreach programme that helps less fortunate.
• 2011-2015 High School Career
• 2016-2019 BEng Mechanical Engineering.
• 2020-Current MEng(Research)
• 2016-2019 I did vacation training at various Engineering Companies
• 2019 Tutor for chemistry student.
• Best Final Year Project in Thermal Engineering Division.
• Cum Laude for Final Year Thesis.
• Top Achievers Banquet Invitation for High School Matric Results
• Maties Rugby Player 2018-2019
• Service Award for Sport in High School
I enjoy mathematics and believe it is universal language that everyone should understand.
I am a fluent Afrikaans speaking individual that can easily converse in English as well. Therefore I believe I can help somehow quickly grasp the concepts and in's and out's of the language.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I am passionate about the body and know that Biology is a large coursework. I enjoyed the subject and want to carry that passion over to students.
I enjoy the concepts and believe I can carry this over to students.
As an engineer, I have a passion for the physical sciences. I enjoyed both the chemical and physical sides of the subject and want to help others grasp fundamental concepts
I am a home language English speaker
I recently received my BEng Mechanical in 2019 and am currently doing my Masters at Stellenbosch University. I am passionate about engineering and feel that since I recently graduated I can help others with subjects that I also struggled with.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR